MODX 2.3.3 RELEASED
Today MODX 2.3.3 was released. This patch release includes over 40 fixes and improvements.
Here are just some of the highlights of Revolution 2.3.3:
- Fixed Context settings remove and update from window
- Fixed autoredirect after creating new User
- Fixed @INHERIT binding in TVs
- Fixed showing lock tree icon for locked Resources
- Added option to delete property from Property Set using the UI
- Fixed showing Rich Text Editor in all resource types
- For a complete list of changes in Revo 2.3.3 view the changelog
Contributers on this Release
Let's take the time to thank the individual contributors of this release: argnist, bartholomej, BobRay, danyaPostfactum, enrichit, goldsky, hansek, Jako,Lefthandmedia, markwillis82, numee, opengeek, OptimusCrime, pixelchutes, rtripault, sottwell, TheBoxer, and whitebyte.
Security is an Ongoing Process
We cannot stress how important it is to be running the most current version of MODX. We are always improving security and staying in the habit of regular upgrades dramatically reduces the chance of your site getting hacked.MODX