After the success of the MIGX TV video tutorial, I have been requested and PM'd by many to make one for MIGX DB. Well here it is! I hope you find this tutorial useful, its 22 minutes long and broken down into 4 easy to manage sections.
This tutorial covers :
- Creating a base empty migx package
- Our package structure
- Our schema
- What is schema?
- Making our XPDO classes
- Creating our database table
- Making our migx configuration
- Adding a custom action (Linking up our CMP to the top navigation menu)
- Making our migxdb page (columns, forms, renders, actions inputTvTypes and default values)
- Rendering to the front end (using migxLoopCollection)
- XPDO! newObject, getObject and getCollection
Need MODX consultancy or support?
Do you need help with your MODX CMS website? Then we are here to help. We're MODX professionals with over 8 years of experience spanning all possible uses of the CMS platform.