Are you looking for a new creative challenge?
Working from our Swindon based office and reporting to our Creative Director, you will be responsible for taking print and digital design concepts and turning them into beautifully polished pixels!
We're looking for someone with tons of talent and creative flare, who isn't afraid to push the boundaries when it comes to website design. Whether you're designing a printed brochure from scratch, rolling out a brand on to a set of social media graphics, or turning your hand to a web page layout - your designs need to be ahead of the curve, with maximum impact.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing a wide range of print materials, ensuring artwork is always in the correct format for professional printing. These materials could vary from things like business cards and brochures, to large scale signage and vehicle graphics.
- Delivering a wide range of digital materials, ensuring artwork and images are always correctly optimised. Digital tasks could include working on social media graphics and email marketing campaigns, or designing an interactive e-brochure.
- Communicating with clients to obtain extra information (if required), answer any queries they may have and update them on the project status.
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks within GEL Studios. For example, helping with social media campaigns, website updates and client proposal documents.
- Working with the Creative Director and contributing to the planning and design phase of web projects. This will include planning the structure and layout of pages as a wireframe concept, then converting them in to a fully responsive design.
This role would be the perfect opportunity for a graduate graphic / digital designer, who is also looking to extend their knowledge and experience in web design, wants to work in a professional agency environment with other like-minded professionals, and would like to grow their client/project management skills.