Are you looking for a new creative challenge?
Working from our Swindon-based office and reporting to our Creative Director, you will be responsible for taking digital design concepts and turning them into beautifully polished pixels!
We're looking for someone with tons of talent and creative flare, who isn't afraid to push the boundaries when it comes to website design. Whether you're applying style and design to a set of wireframes, designing a web page from scratch, or rolling out a brand on to a set of social media graphics - your designs need to be ahead of the curve, with maximum impact.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Website Design: Your main task will involve taking a website brief, plan and wireframe concept, and then applying a full responsive design. Sometimes this design will need to be started from scratch (so the page is your oyster, so to speak!) and sometimes there will be a style sheet to follow.
- Website Planning: Occasionally, you'll also work with the Creative Director and contribute to the planning phase of web projects. This will include planning the structure and layout of pages as a wireframe concept, before going on to convert them in to a fully responsive design.
- Delivering a wide range of digital materials, ensuring artwork and images are always correctly optimised. Digital tasks could include working on social media graphics and email marketing campaigns, or designing an interactive e-brochure.
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks within GEL Studios. For example, helping with social media campaigns, website updates and client proposal documents.
- Communicating with clients to obtain extra information (if required), answer any queries they may have and update them on the project status.
- When needed, assist with producing print materials, ensuring artwork is always in the correct format for professional printing. These materials could vary from things like business cards and brochures, to large scale signage and vehicle graphics.
This role would be the perfect opportunity for a graduate website designer, who is also looking to extend their knowledge and experience in web design, wants to work in a professional agency environment with other like-minded professionals, and would like to grow their client/project management skills.